March 3, 2010

Matt Chandler Unpacking the Gospel from Colossians 1:13-23

Wow, it has been six months since I posted last here on my blog. Here are some of the reasons for it: 1) part of that time I was taking classes at Hannibal-LaGrange College to try and finish my Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Studies; 2) I have been lacking in gainful employment for 14 months now, so I just don't have much to write about; and 3) I have been in a spiritual slump, the depths of which only God knows. However, by God's grace, I am starting to come back to myself (sort of).

As my first post back, I wanted to share a video that I watched yesterday. As the title of this blog post indicates, it is Pastor Matt Chandler, of the Village (in Dallas, TX), preaching the gospel from Colossians 1:13-23. I really appreciated it because he showed the Gospel from two perspectives, what he calls the Gospel on the ground and the Gospel in the sky, but I'll let him explain that:

Matt Chandler - 20/20 2010 Session 1 from Southeastern Seminary on Vimeo.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but, please, no inappropriate language.