September 25, 2008

Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr. and the Apostles' Creed

At the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary's chapel, Dr. Mohler has been going through a series on the Apostles' Creed.  This peaked my interest, not only because Dr. Mohler is one of my 'heroes,' but also because I am going through the series.  Dr. Mohler is a couple of weeks behind me at the moment.  I am thinking of slowing down to match his pace so that I can pick up pointers from him before I preach on the same statements.

Below are the links to the chapel audio of this series so far:

The Apostles' Creed

"Credo: I Believe"
Hebrews 11:1-6, Acts 16:30,31

"God the Father Almighty"
Daniel 4:34-37; Psalm 139; Matthew 6:9

"Maker of Heaven and Earth"
Genesis 1-2; Job 38:1-39:30

"Jesus Christ, His Only Son, Our Lord"

"Conceived of the Holy Ghost, Born of the Virgin Mary"

"Suffered Under Pontius Pilate"
Isaiah 52:13-53:12

"Was Crucified, Died, and Was Buried"

"The Third Day He Arose Again from the Dead"

"He Ascended into Heaven and Sitteth on the Right Hand of God the Father Almighty"

"Whence He Shall Come to Judge the Living and the Dead"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, but, please, no inappropriate language.