- Fails to give close attention to details or makes careless mistakes.
- Has difficulty sustaining attention.
- Does not appear to listen.
- Struggles to follow through on instructions.
- Has difficulty with organization.
- Avoids or dislikes tasks requiring sustained mental effort.
- Loses things.
- Is easily distracted.
- Is often forgetful in daily activities.
September 11, 2008
Boys and ADHD
This morning I was watching the Today Show, on NBC. They had an article on ADHD and school-age boys. I missed it, but went online and read the article about it there. One of the things that struck me was the symptoms of ADHD: